Is blogging negative or positive?

I think that it is beneficial for kids to have blogs.  If you like blogging, you can teach other kids around the world about you.  You can persuade people to agree with you about things, but also, you can learn about other people and see if there are other people in the world like you.  I think the most important thing about blogging is you can make a difference in the world.  The Week 4 Challenge about making it global was a great idea.  Since all of the blogs around the world are accessible, people have opportunities to make a difference by telling people about the problems we have in our world like world hunger.  If people are really inspired to make a difference by reading a blog, they can tell their friends about that blog.  If that one blog is spread around the world, it can make a big difference, so I think blogging is great.  If you want to know how to make a difference, you can read my week 4 post from about a month and a half ago about world hunger.  Please read it.  WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!! 🙂

Comment!  What do you think about blogging?  Is it positive, negative, or both?