Week 10 Challenge-Almost Finished!

For the Week 10 Challenge, I took the survey and my friend, Emma, talked to me about my blog, too. Here is the feedback I received about my blog from her:

Emma: How many posts did you write?

Me: I wrote 25 posts.

Emma: How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?

Me: I wrote 14 school based posts, 2 based on my own interests, and this is my tenth for the challenge.

Emma: How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?

Me: I received 31 comments in all.

Emma: Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?

Me: The post I wrote called “Hunger Not a Game” received the most comments.  I think this happened because it really caught people’s attention to make a difference and make a change in people lives.  I think it is wonderful that this post received the most comments.

Emma: Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?

Me: I enjoyed writing the post called “Week 8 Learning Time”.  It was fun to write about learning how to ride my bike because it brought back really fun memories.  I had a great time picturing the story in my head.

Emma: Did you change blog themes at all and why?

Me: No, I didn’t change my blog theme at all because I thought the theme I had made my blog organized and interesting to look at without distracting people from my posts.

Emma: How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?

Me: I have 2 widgets.  One is my pet hedgehog, Pickles, and the other is my clustermap.  I think this is a good amount of widgets because it keeps people entertained, but also doesn’t distract people from reading and commenting.  I have visited some blogs with maybe 20 widgets and all they do is distract me.  I think it would be fine to maybe have 4 or 5 widgets, as long as they aren’t that distracting and people still would want to read your blog.

Emma: How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?

Me: I believe that I have either one or no oversea students on my blogroll.  But, I have a question for you this time.  On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best), how would you rate my blog?  What are your favorite and maybe not so favorite parts of my blog?

Emma: I honestly think your blog is a 10.  Just kidding, I think it’s a 2.  Just kidding, I think it is honestly a 10.  Your blog stinks, just kidding, just kidding!  Don’t write that!  It is amazing!

Me: Okay….but what are your favorite and least favorite parts of my blog?

Emma: My favorite part of your blog is your theme and background.  I think it really fits your personality and who you are and yeah, stuff.  That’s it.

Me: Thanks!  What are/is your least favorite part(s) of my blog?

Emma: Well, I don’t not like anything about your blog.  Ha ha ha, yeah.

Me: Thanks..again!  So, you don’t think there is anything bad or negative about my blog?

Emma: No.

Me: Okay!  Nice talking to you!

Emma: You too!

Overall, I think that Emma likes my blog and I also like her blog too!  Make sure to visit hers.  Here is the link again: Emma’s Blog

And to everyone in the challenge: GOOD LUCK AND GREAT JOB! 🙂